CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy 3 months old







Jay Jay is getting bigger and bigger. He is now 16 lbs and 26 inches long!! I can't believe how big he is getting. He now eats about ever 3- 3 1/2 hours during the day and sleeps through the night still. I am very blessed with a sweet baby. He loves his morning and wakes up talking and happy every morning. We have started noticing he loves tv. If we are watching tv and I'm feeding him he always moves his body so he can see the tv. He will also sit in my lap and watch the tv occasionally. He still loves his swing but will not be much longer that he will be able to use it. He continues to "talk" more and more everyday. I believe it won't be too much longer and he will be saying his first words. He is beginning to teeth because I have noticed he drools a lot and loves chewing on things such as his blanket, his hands, etc.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute pics. What a sweatheart!