CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

4 month appointment






So on Monday we had Jay Jay's appointment. He weighed 16 lbs 10.5 oz and was 26 3/4 inches long. He was in the 97th percentile for height and 90th pecentile for weight! He had 4 shots which unfortunately caused him to be very grumpy and tired and feverish for that day and the next two days following. Also Jay Jay has several things he now does, he turned over for the first time on Januay 11th, he is also reaching for things and people and today he reached for Randy and said Dada!! I'm not sure yet if he truly understood what he said but it was so sweet!

4 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Call me crazy but I think it is so cute when little ones find their toes! Maybe I'm just jealous of how limber they are! :)

Amy said...

Lol I love it as well! He sticks his toes directly into his mouth...ewwie! Lol anyways its super adorable:)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know we don't know each other, but I was browsing through other blogs and I have to say that I fell in love with yours! I only just started blogging a couple months ago, and I'd say it's really come along rather slowly. I was super impressed with yours and a little sad that I wasn't able to take pictures of my growing belly like you did! Anyway, congrats to you and your family with the little one!

Amy said...

Thank you so much for your comments and visiting my site. I love blogging because it gives me a chance to virtually capture my memories. Good luck with your blogging!