CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby Food






So this previous month we started Jay Jay on Rice Cereal and he is loving it. He eats the cereal once a day as well as still nursing every four hours. Just today we started Jay Jay on carrots. Let me just say he is not too crazy about it. When I first fed him he had the look of what in the world is in my mouth?! I plan on trying him again on carrots tomorrow and seeing if he likes it more. The plan is to feed him baby food in the afternoon and then rice cereal at night. I will try a baby food for three days and then try another one eventually moving to two baby foods and one rice cereal each day. Also my baby is saying love you a lot now. He says it at least once a day now. I know he doesn't truly understand what he's saying but still it's awesome! He gibber gabbers like crazy still. I just love him soooo much!

0 comments: