CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Photography Class Week 3

This week are lesson assignment was to due Meter bracketing on our cameras. We had to take a picture in manual mode with it underexposed a few and at 0 and then a picture overexposed a few points. So here is my pictures I took....boring I know but I'm running out of super duper creative ideas without people in them. Also our second assignment was to send our "best" picture of a person. I had a difficult time with this one...in fact I had to end up sending him two of my faves! I sent him a picture of my super adorable niece Mersadie that I had taken while we were in California this year.

2 comments:

Valerie Plowman said...

Hi Amy, you won the $35 gift certificate! Congrats! You have one week to email me at valplowman@gmail.com.

Amy said...

Woohoo! Thanks!