CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Fix It Friday #81

I am super excited because this week one of the websites I check out daily is hosting the weekly fix-it-friday. I decided today I am going to try this one . If you would like to give this photo a shot by editing it check out the link here: http://www.iheartfaces.com/2010/12/photo-editing-fun-fix-it-friday-81/#more-3519

Original Image

Image with basic Deep Clean

Image with Deep Clean 1 and 2 and Berries and Cream action


Black and White Conversion


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great edits!! Love them all!

Deborah said...

Love how you gave some emphasis to the brush behind them, Amy! I really like these ... great job!