CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Where I've Been

So.....I realize it has been probably awhile since I've last posted and boy do I have a ton of stuff to say. I have indeed been so busy. For those that don't know, Randy and I have committed to plant a church in North Dallas, Tx area. We are so extremely excited about this call that God has put on our hearts. We have been very busy these past months trying to get our financing in order in order to do this mission that God has called us to. We have been through assessment, which I could just write a post on assessment but I won't. I will say though that while going through assessment Randy and I have just had God confirm over and over to us that this is exactly what He wants us to do. I feel so unworthy when I think of the call that God has given Randy and I but I am so extremely humbled that He would want someone like me to do this. I am so honored to be married to such a God-fearing man. I know that God is going to use him in great and mighty ways. I am excited about this next chapter in our lives. I will say that we sold our house in 23 days....in a time like our world is living in for our house to sell so quickly had to be a God thing. That was just another confirmation. So now here we are living with Randy's family until the end of the year where we will be moving to our new location, Texas. There was a verse that a Pastor's wife shared with me a few months ago that blessed my heart and made me know that God has everything in His control. It is
 Matthew 19:26, 29-30
 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.... 
And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

With that being said I do want to post some new pictures of my babies, so people can see just how much they have grown. My oldest boy Jay Jay is finally going potty in the big boy potty during the day and my baby Jayce is standing and so very close to walking. Jayce also has two front teeth and is working on some more. I love my boys and am so blessed to have such healthy, beautiful, sweet boys!















 

0 comments: