CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I just love those little checks and would love to pinch them and kiss them! Anyways, Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Boy, do I have so many things to be thankful of: my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who died for my sins, my wonderful husband, and my baby Jay Jay. I could name many others but those are just a few of my things I'm thankful of. Also since Jay Jay has been sleeping through the night for a few weeks now I have made the big leap and decided to have Jay Jay sleep in his crib through the night instead of his pack and play by my bad. Hopefully he does well which he should. I have such a wonderfully sweet and good baby and am so blessed.

0 comments: