CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter! What a wonderful risen Savior!!

I am so excited that today is easter and we are celebrating our risen savior, because the amazing thing about my God is not only that he died for you and me but that he arose and is alive today!! We had a campaign going on to get 1000 people at our church and we were going to give away 500 to a visitor, 500 to a member, and 250 for a child. We had 1137 people!!! Woowie!! How amazing is that? 31 people saved.Now I can't put a post on here without putting a picture of my baby so here it is:

1 comments:

~Trema~ said...

Amy, I absolutely love you and your beautiful family! We have been so blessed to find such wonderful friends and an awesome church family!Our God is an awesome God!
p.s. I Love all your Easter pics!