CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Fix It Friday #82

Here http://www.iheartfaces.com/2011/01/photo-editing-fun-fix-it-friday-82/#more-3695 I was given a picture to edit for friday and I am super pumped about how the picture turned out. I did a Hue & Saturation on the picture, and used Everyday Elements Actions Deep Clean 1 & 2, Coffeeshop Blog's Johnna's Memories of Sunshine, sharpened the picture and added Coffeeshop Blog's Web Drop Shadow. In the end I am happy with the picture I ended up with. So without further ado here is the SOOC and the Final Picture!

SOOC

Edited Picture

7 comments:

AJ said...

so pretty. i love the warmth!

Homeschooling Momtographer said...

Very nice edit! (And I love the Bible verse in your banner.)

~Catherine :)

Shannan said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Amanda said...

Amy, wonderful edit! You did great!!

☆*Ashleigh*☆ said...

Very Vintage ❤

Rachel Richard said...

Love the texture you added! :)

Jessica Marie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!