CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Photography Class Week 1 Day 1

First I need to start my post with more pictures of my baby and family at Christmas and then we can get to the Photography class pictures:


I am taking another photography workshop from http://faith-simplicity.blogspot.com/ and for this week's Day 1 assignment we had to take a picture of something in an area that has light from a window or door. And take one picture with a small aperture and one with a large aperture. I decided to take a picture of my sweet baby boy's shoes. I love these shoes they always look super cute on him. So here is the picture. The first one is SOOC-straight out of the camera and the second one edited with a boost, and a texture added.

SOOC:


Edited:

0 comments: