CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

3 weeks old

So beginning this week Jay Jay has seemed to begin to go into a routine of some sorts thankfully. He eats every two and half hours during the day and wakes up twice at night. I have also noticed that he seems to be much happier lately. He can lay down now and just lay there for awhile seemingly content. He does like to be held though and he gets a lot of that. Starting yesterday Jay Jay seems to be trying to smile at me and talk with little ah noises. I love when he looks at me and frowns and then starts to smile and goes ah. I don't know if this is normal for a baby his age but I sure do love it. Also I weighed him yesterday and he weighs 9 lbs!!! since last week he has gained 12 ounces! He is definitely a growing boy! I leave all of you now with some adorable pictures we took of Jay Jay yesterday.










1 comments:

Lisa said...

Adorable!- I love that hat!