CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

4 Weeks old and smiling as ever!

So for this week Jay Jay has continued to smile and smile and smile! He loves morning time and loves his bathtime. He is doing great with his sleeping schedule and has a schedule of two and half hours to three hours between each feeding. He wakes up twice in the middle of the night which I feel is great with his age. His reflux is doing good but he is definitely still spitting up quite a bit and still has gas it seems but it definitely is much better than before he began his medicine. He goes for his one month checkup this wednesday so I will post his results of the checkup soon after. He now is getting to big for his newborn outfits so I have now adjusted him to wearing his 0-3 month outfits which he fills out nicely. I just love every moment with this little guy and feel so blessed to me a mom to a beautiful baby and wife to a wonderful husband. My husband has been great with little Jay Jay and there is nothing sweeter than seeing a father hold his son and love him such as Randy has with little Jay Jay. Below you will find a couple of pictures I took this week.









5 comments:

Shannon said...

I bet that smile melts your heart every time! Nothing like a toothless baby grin! I'm so glad to hear things are going well. You guys look so happy!

Melissa said...

So precious! How sweet!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that little puppy dog sweater vest outfit!!!!!!!! ADORABLE!!!!! He's such a handsome little guy!!!!!!

Kimberly Pitman said...

It looks like Jay is quite tickled to have you as his mom, too! Beautiful pictures!

Amy said...

Aww thank you so much:) I love little Jay Jay and he is definitely a real sweetie and seems to be very happy.