CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

5 Weeks Old

So this week was the week Jay Jay had his one month checkup and we found out he is 10 lbs 6 ounces!! Yay!! So from now and two weeks ago he's done some heavyduty weight gaining. He also has grown to 22 3/4 inches long. His head circumfrence is 16 inches around. He got his second hepatitus b shot and took it like a chance. Jay Jay each day has been stretching his sleeptime had night a little longer each and every night. Last night he slept for 4 hours straight from a feeding which was great for him!! He is still waking twice in the middle of the night but I think that is great! Today he has taken great naps falling asleep immediately when I lay him down so I am very proud of my little baby boy! I love being a mom!!




0 comments: