CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Little Jay's first pictures

We had our ultrasound on monday and I couldn't figure out how to scan the pictures to my computer to make them clear so I decided to use my camera and take pictures of the pictures and here are the results. Obviously they aren't as clear as in person but you get the idea!
Little Jay's Profile


Jay letting us know he's a boy!
Jay facing us


Jay facing us with his hand on his face

Jay's little foot



Jay with his hand next to his ear


Another picture of Jay facing us


Jay with his legs crossed


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious! The 4th one down looks like my little Grandson Colton Andrew in one of his photo sessions. He's due in May. I'm excited! I'm Britt's (On The Branch) Mom. I found your site through Karabeth and Karen. Congrats on the baby boy!
Donna

Lisa said...

cute cute cute. I love ultrasound pictures!

Amy said...

Awww thank you guys so much for the wonderful comments:) I'm just glad I get to share the pictures with you all!