CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

We're having a...........

So we had our appointment today and we did our ultrasound and it was incredible!! They spent about 20 minutes showing us the head and all of the baby's body parts and measuring them. The great news is everything is healthy and they officially confirmed the due date to be the date we had figured 9/8/09. So onto the big news the baby first had its legs up all the way by it's head and the baby was curled in a little ball so we had to play around with the baby for awhile and finally the baby moved the legs back down and had them crossed and finally gave us the view we needed to confirm that.....

....
....
....
....
....
......

It's a boy!!!!!
We are soooo excited and can't wait to get started on picking things out for our sweet baby boy! Yay!!! We did get some great pictures but my scanner isn't scanning like I need it so until I can get it to cooperate I will have to wait.

6 comments:

Doug&LisaM said...

Thats awewsome!!!! Congrats!! Doug and I are so happy for you guys. I guess I'll have to take back the pink and get the blue now. We can only handle two Randys in the church. Ha Ha LOL... just kidding. Congrats again, and we love you guys.
Doug&Lisa

Shannon said...

YEAH!! A boy! So, so thrilled for you! And I'm also excited that I can buy some boy things. Things have been very pink around here for a few years! Congratulations! Any names picked out???

Karen said...

Congrats! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.

Everyone is having a boy these days. :)

Kimberly Pitman said...

That's great! LIttle boys are so much fun. (Not that little girls aren't!) :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! :D I like boys! ;D Mine will be here so soon! I told my DH last night, I don't think it's really going to sink in that it's really a baby and it's really ours until it comes out! :) Congrats again!

Love, Britt

Lisa said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. Tis' the season for boys, or so it seems. =)