CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Week 21- Over halfway now!!

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a banana. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now. (Babycenter.com)
Speaking of activity Jay was very very active on Friday. I felt him kick me for the first time on the outside. Randy and I were watching the basketball playoffs and I guess Jay liked the noise and he startled me by kicking me the hardest he's ever kicked me and continued to do so for about 5 minutes. It was incredible!!! I just loved feeling him move inside of me. Now I've been feeling him move for weeks now but the fact that I could actually feel all of his movement from the outside was the neatest thing in the world!!
So the countdown is on for our vacation to California. We have less than a week and we will be in sunny beautiful Cali!! Yay!!! I absolutely cannot wait!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard?? I had my baby! Check out my blog for pictures! :)

Have fun in CA! :D

~Britt

Amy said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!! I bet you can't hold your baby enough now that he's here:)