CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Week 33

This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds and has passed the 17 inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood. (www.babycenter.com)


Wow 33 weeks and only 4 more before the baby is actually considered full-term! That is sooo amazing to me. In the past few days I have started feeling more awkward with my baby bump. It's harder to get up and out of bed, I've now created more of a roll out of bed then springing out of bed. I've also noticed that I feel full a lot of the time. I'm still eating but my appetite is definitely less than it was before. I feel like little Jay is squishing my insides.
I love being pregnant but absolutely cannot wait until he is here with Randy and I. I can't wait to see which one of us he looks like and what his little personality is like....it's sooo very exciting!
On other news Randy's brother Brian just let us know this week that they are expecting a boy!! Yay for them! They already have a little girl so it's very cool that they are having a boy now.

0 comments: