CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Week 31- Time is Flying


This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy. (babycenter.com)
They are definitely not lying when they say that the baby gets more and more active. He is constantly moving and doing things it seems like. Recently Jay has began to kick me in the ribs and my upper belly so I'm wondering if he's maybe switched into prime position. I guess we'll see soon. I have my next appointment in about a week so that should be very exciting. I believe I had my very first contraction on Sunday...not positive if that is what I felt but it sure felt like what I think a contraction would feel like. It only lasted for around 30 seconds to a minute and then I didn't feel anything after that. That's about all that is new for me now. Just trying to let the time go by.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad everything is going good for you! Can't wait to meet the little guy =)