CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Week 34- My baby cantalope

Your baby weighs about 4 3/4 pounds and is almost 18 inches long. His fat layer-which will help regulate his body temperature once he's born-are filling him out, making him rounder. His skin is also msoother than ever. His central nervous system is maturing and his lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies. ( babycenter.com)

I had my appointment today and Jay Jay's heartbeat was at 150 today, so still doing great. He is still very active and things seem to be going really well. Had another contraction a few days ago but nothing that seems to be signalling towards labor yet. I have noticed I have been a little bit more tired and slow than in the previous months which from what I've read is normal. We spent the past few days with Randy's brother Brian and his wife Shannon and baby girl Sadie. It was a blast seeing little Sadie and all that she can do! She is very impressive with her number, colors, and words for only being 2! Also, Shannon took my maternity pictures this week which was super nice of her and as soon as I get them I will post some on the blog for all to see.
Also I scheduled my next three appointments for my doctor's office and at all of those appointments they will begin doing internal exams to see how my progress is going. I will then be going every week after my appointment on the 11th. It is soo crazy that I will soon be having my baby. I just can't believe it!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

glad to hear you are doing good! not too much longer!