CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

13 Weeks Baby (Holy Cow!) Bump Picture


So I realize that it has been a little over four weeks since my last picture and I do apologize but it seems like, and Randy agrees, that overnight I've began to get bigger. I am now at the stage where all of my pre-pregnancy pants no longer fit like they used to and I'm having to either where my maternity pants pinned in the back so they fit or put an elastic band around my pre-pregnancy pants. I am sooo excited and glad that I'm finally showing and people are now beginning to notice this itty bitty, maybe not so itty bitty bump now! Only 2 more weeks and I get to hear my baby's heartbeat again and have my next check up with the doctor. I have been fighting a cold the past week but thankfully I'm finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel with that. I feel great still, besides the cold, and am so thankfully the Lord has blessed me thus far with an uncomplicated and easy pregnancy. I cannot say how glad I am and I thank the Lord everyday!

4 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Picture? What picture?

Love,

Your Aunt :)

Shannon said...

Oh, SO CUTE!!! You're a doll! Can't wait to see you guys! - Did you get my comment that we may be coming your way in July? I would love to take some maternity pics of you!! Let me know! Love ya!

Amy said...

I did get the comment I would love if you take the pics in July:)

Anonymous said...

You are about the same as I was! Try the maternity with just the band, it's only about three inches all the way around and works GREAT for early on. It's not so great late, though. It works well with regular tops too. I had a couple of skirts made in this way and they were the only ones I had that worked for a few weeks. I'm wearing the panal ones. You're big bump will come...I've had two people tell me in the last week I looked ready to go any day. Nice of them wasn't it?! :D I still have 11 1/2 weeks!!!! Of course I had a couple that also told me I was so thin I didn't even look pregnant! But I do think they finally added in there "unless you turn around". ?!?! Who looks pregnant from the back?!?!?! LOL! People are just crazy sometimes. :D Take care!

~Britt