CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

16 weeks- appointment and scheduled ultrasound! Yay!

Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.

I am sooo excited!! I had my appointment today and we scheduled the big date for the ultrasound!! It is April 6th! At this appointment we will find out if I'm having one or two babies as well as if it's a boy or a girl! I cannot wait to know. We heard the heartbeat today but they didn't have an instrument that said how fast the baby was moving but she guessed it around 170 again. She said it sounded fast for sure! I've been feeling great still just enjoying every moment with this baby. Yesterday was a big day for movement, he/she couldn't stop moving. Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks I'm having and if they're right!

1 comments:

Karen said...

How exciting!

I guessed boy, just because it seems like everyone is having a boy these days. Maybe I should hurry and have another one to get in on that whole "boy thing".

Just kidding. :)