CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

13 weeks and officially into the second trimester

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce. (babycenter.com)

The most exciting thing for me this week is the fact the I'm leaving my first trimester behind and stepping into the second. Man has time flown! I can't believe I'm already this far along! I plan on taking a picture tonight and posting it of my belly in the past two weeks or so I've really seen a change in my belly even though my weight is still the same. I can definitely tell this baby is growing! I'm trying to get rid of a yucky cold Randy gave me and I can't seem to kick it so I'm giving it one more week and then seeing the dr! Found out that Randy and I are going to be taking a vacation in May which is so exciting! Our only vacation we have been on since we've been married has been our honeymoon and visiting family when we lived in Missouri. So to actually go on a real vacation is sooo exciting! We plan on going to California to see Randy's brother which is still a vacation because we will be getting away from everything and just enjoying our time off. I can't wait!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah!! It will be a vacation - we will do anything you want to do - sleep in, go to the beach, see L.A., go shopping, WHATEVER!! We are so excited that you all get to come!! I'm so glad to hear things are still going well. I'm praying for you every day!

Amy said...

Thank you so much for inviting us and I'm sooooo excited:) I've been to California only one other time and I loved it but I didn't get to see very much when I went that time so I can't want to be able to see L.A. and just spend time with you guys and little Sadie! Hey plus you'll get to rub my baby bump like you were hoping before I have the baby:) Yay! It's definitely getting bigger and I can't imagine how big I'll be when I get there.

Amy said...

Thank you so much for inviting us and I'm sooooo excited:) I've been to California only one other time and I loved it but I didn't get to see very much when I went that time so I can't want to be able to see L.A. and just spend time with you guys and little Sadie! Hey plus you'll get to rub my baby bump like you were hoping before I have the baby:) Yay! It's definitely getting bigger and I can't imagine how big I'll be when I get there.

Kimberly Pitman said...

Congratulations on entering the second trimester! One down and two to go. Hang in there.

Glad you're going on a trip in May. Always nice to have something fun to look forward to for inspiration on these cold days.

Karen said...

Congratulations on leaving the first trimester! I think the second is my favorite - no morning sickness and no other side effects that tend to come later.

California sounds fun. I wonder if Dan will still be out that way when you go...