CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Week 30- Wow only 10 weeks to go (Give or take some)


Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and he weighs almost 3 pounds. A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds him, but that volume will decrease as he gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after he's born, he'll keep his eyes closed for a good part of the day. When he does open them, he'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision- which means he can only make out objects a few inches from his face. (Babycenter)
I had my appointment today and the doctor said everything looks great! I am now going every two weeks so my next appointment is July 16th. Heartbeat today was 148 and going strong. He's been very very active lately and is constantly moving. He is definitely a Moore that's for sure:) We got our furniture on Friday and thanks to my mom for picking the furniture up and Randy's brother John for taking it up the stairs it got in the nursery without any scratches. I have to say that it looks beautiful!! I can't believe how great it looks. I will take pictures once we have all the decorations up which probably won't be until sometime in August. I might sneak in a picture here or there if I get the chance. Anyways, that's about all the happenings thus far. Everything is definitely going great!

0 comments: