CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

35 Weeks and only 4 more days til my last Baby Shower! Yay!!

Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 punds. Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete- he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight. (Babycenter.com)

Things are still going great with little Jay Jay in my belly. He's still moving a lot but it's more like he's just wiggling in there then doing flips or anything. I go to my next appointment on Tuesday and will receive an internal exam to see how things are progressing. From that appointment on I will go to appointments once a week.
I'm super excited because this week I have two big things going on. First I have my family baby shower on Saturday scheduled. Yay!!! I absolutely can't wait it's going to be sooo much fun:) I have a few ladies from work that are planning on coming as well so it should be a blast! My mom is fixing some yummy enchiladas and guacamole dip and then my mamaw is bringing her famous cheese ball...I know weird combinations but it is what I requested. I love cheese ball and I love mexican soo that's what we're doing.
The second big thing is that Thursday is Mine and Randy's 4th year wedding anniversary!!!:) I can't believe it's been four years, boy how fast time flies. I can honestly say that our understanding and love for each other has just grown stronger and stronger each year and I feel like having Jay Jay now couldn't have been better timing! We are both very ready to begin our adventure with our wonderful new little family. I love Randy very much and am so grateful for all the support and love he has given to me. I can honestly say he is my complete support, when I am weak he is strong and vice versa. I know that was kind of mushy but it was sooo the truth. I love him so very much.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope you have a great time at your shower. Wish I could be there =( But- your little man will be here before you know it.

Amy said...

I know I will miss you not being there! I hope everything is going great with the move:)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy it's going so great with you guys! :) I never made it to my every week appointments! LOL! So glad he's staying put and growing strong!!! :D