CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Induced Labor

Just wanted to place a quick note that the doctor's are inducing labor tomorrow at 2:00 pm. Yay! I went to the Dr's today and they said I was still 3 cm dialated and 80% effaced and due to be being past due they could schedule my induction so I ellected to do so. So hopefully sometime late tomorrow I will be holding my little Jay in my arms. The doctor said that if I ended up getting stronger contractions and closer together to come in but if not that he'll see me tomorrow at 2:00. Yay!!!

1 comments:

Karen said...

Great! Now I'll pray that Jay sends you into labor on your own, right before you're supposed to go in for your induction. (Hey, it worked for me!) :)

Love you!