CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

39 Weeks- When are you going to show?


How your baby's growing:

Your baby's waiting to greet the world! He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath. (Babycenter.com)

I am sooooo ready to have this baby but he doesn't seem to want to show. I only have one more week and my due date will be here. Whew! Time has flown!! I have my appointment today so I am hoping she is going to decide that the baby is ready and I will be having him soon. Probably wishful thinking but we will see! I went yesterday to the new Cincinnati Premier Outlet Malls in Monroe and wasn't too impressed. There were quite a few stores but most of them were too expensive for me. They did have a Carter outlet there and I was very impressed with their prices. So I guess I will be going there after Jay Jay is born if I need some more clothes. If anything happens today I will keep everyone posted! Pray for me that Jay will come soon!

0 comments: