CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More Pictures of my beautiful baby






So over the past few days I've tried to take a few pictures each day and I can already tell a difference in little Jay since he was born. He seems more and more awake. We're still working on his nighttime sleep, he sometimes sleeps three hours at a time for nighttime but then we have when he wants to wake every hour to hour and a half at night. I think he still has his daytimes and nighttimes a little mixed up. Oh well, we will just keep working on his sleeping and eating and waketimes and hopefully get it all fixed soon! Jay Jay has an appointment with the pediatrician tomorrow to check on how he's doing so I will post a new update sometime tomorrow or friday with all the new news.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so perfectly handsome!! I love that brown and blue outfit on him!! It goes so good with his skin tone (which is so beautiful!)!