CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dr's appointment

So I went to the dr today to get my routine check-up. I was actually having a contraction while I was there and when my dr checked me she said oh looks like you're having a mild contraction so that made me feel good that I'm not just imagining these contractions I've been having. She checked me and said I am still at 1 cm dialated but I am now 50% effaced which is great! This means some progress is being made. Randy asked her when I should have the baby and she said looks like 9/9/09, but she said there's really no way of knowing if I'll have the baby early or not. I asked her also if the baby seemed larger than normal in which she said that he seems to be long but if I carry him til 40 weeks he will be around 7-8 lbs. So thankfully no 9 lb baby for me! So all in all things seem to be going great!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah! So exciting! We can't wait to see the little guy! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Good night ZIP!