CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

My Wonderful Baby Shower

I had my last baby shower on Saturday which was sooo great! My mom had everything at her house and she did such a great job putting everything together. Randy and I are so very blessed with all the gifts we received and how loving our family and friends are.




This is the diaper cake that my mom made. It was absolutely beautiful! Definitely one of the prettiest diaper cakes I've ever seen. She took the exact colors of Jay Jay's baby room and used that to make the diaper cake.

This is the room with all the gifts, I took the picture before many people had came so this pictures doesn't do justice to just how many baby gifts I received that day.

Here's all the delicious appetizer food my mom made. Everything was delicious. We had a mexican theme for our food but also we threw in a couple of other things that are my favorite. So we had homemade enchiladas, homemade guacamole( which was incredible), salsa and chips, beans, rice, fruit with fruit dip, homemade lemon meringue pie, and cheese ball. Oh it was all soooo good!


The Homemade punch my mom made, which was delicious!









I had such a great time at my shower and am so thankful I have such a loving family! Now it is just a waiting game until little Jay Jay decides to show.























































2 comments:

Karen said...

It was a great time! I kept thinking, I wish we got together like this more often. With or without presents, of course. ;)

Love ya!

Amy said...

Yes it was a whole lot of fun:) Soon I'll be staying at home and maybe we'll be able to get together more often. I'll be at Wyatt's and Will's birthday party so at least we'll see everyone then. As long as I haven't already went into labor.