CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

38 Weeks- You can come out now

Your baby has really plumped up. He weighs about 6.8 pounds and he's over 19 1/2 inches long. He has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold his hand for the first time. His organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.
Wondering what color your baby's eyes will be? You may not be able to tell right away. If he's born with brown eyes, they'll likely stay brown. If he's born with steel gray or dark blue eyes, they may stay gray or blue or turn green, hazel, or brown by the time he's 9 months. That's because a child's irises may gain more pigment in the months after he's born, but they usually won't get lighter or more blue. (babycenter.com)

So thankfully Jay has decided to stay in my belly for just a little bit longer and now Randy's parents are back in town from taking their son to college. I am so glad I didn't go into labor while his parents were away. I have been having lots of cramps and contractions lately and wouldn't be too sad or upset if Jay decided to come at anyday now. I have definitely noticed I'm more tired lately but I have also been extra busy so that may play a role in everything. Last night I went straight home from work and took a three and half hour nap. That was great!!
I have my next Doctor's appointment on Thursday so I will make sure and post what the doctor says. Hopefully I have progressed a little more and are that much closer to seeing my baby.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hurry up and have him already! =)

Amy said...

I'm trying lol:) I keep having conversations letting him know he needs to come out but he apparently is stubborn and is comfortable in his home right now.