CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

28 Weeks beginning of third trimester



By this week your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds and measure 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sports eyelashes. With his eyesight developing , he may be able to see the light that filters in through the womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world. (www.babycenter.com)

So lots of new stuff happened this week so this post should be a little longer than normal. First of all had my baby shower Saturday which I will post a little bit later today. It was fabulous! Also Randy and I have decided to purchase our baby furniture this Friday which is super duper exciting!!!

So Here is our beautiful furniture we have picked out. The room is not ours and the comforter that it is showing with it is not the one we picked out either but at least you get a good idea of what the furniture looks like. The people at babiesrus stated that it will take around 7-10 business days for us to get it so we should receive sometime in the beginning of July. Yay!!

Also some more news we have Vacation Bible School this week Monday-Wednesday which is great! For our first day we had 225 kids not counting our junior high, teens, or adults so I feel like that's a great turn out since we just started our junior high department being separate from the kids. On the bad side of things last night I fell in the gym where there was a spilled drink that I didn't see. I landed on my knee really hard and my side, so for percautionary reasons my mom took me to the emergency room to get little Jay checked out and make sure everything was okay. About three hours later I was discharged with things to watch out for and just to basically rest my knee that I had busted up. Jay Jay was moving like crazy so everything was great with him, he had no idea what had just happened thankfully. Today I'm just sporting a lovely black and purple bruise on my knee and the inability to bend my leg but besides that I'm doing great. I'm just so thankful my little baby is fine:) So that's about all the news for this week I believe. Oh I also just hit my third trimester so I'm down to the final stretch! Yay!! Also little Jay is moving more and more and I can now see his little limbs and body roll across my stomach. It is the coolest thing in the world!! I love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're OL from your fall! I fell rwice while pregant. The first time I went just to be safe and it was a good thing I did because it had triggered preterm labor! They were able to stop it. I fell again one week before my water broke. I was OK from that one. Time will fly now, you're so close! :)

Amy said...

Yay I agree! I can't wait to see my little baby and be able to take tons of pictures of him!

Kimberly Pitman said...

Oh my! I'm so glad you are okay! Slow and easy, girl!

Amy said...

Unfortunately slow and easy has never been part of my vocabulary but I definitely plan on slowing down...don't want to have another spill like that.