CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Glucose Test

So in my previous post about a week or so ago I commented about how I failed my one-hour glucose test my a few points so I had to go that upcoming Saturday to do the three-hour test, which is actually four hours in the hospital. Well I just found out that I passed the test!!! Yay!!! I was expecting to have no problems but you just never know and I am so ecstatic that there are no problems:)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah! To be honest, I never really minded the orange drink. Could've been a lot worse!

Laura & Baby are home now, BTW. Doing fine except he's already managed to scratch his face. :)

Amy said...

Awww well it's good to hear they're home. That was quick! They don't like keeping you long anymore do they? lol.
It wasn't really the orange drink it was the sitting there for four hours that stunk!