CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My First Baby Shower- 6/13/2009










































































































































Alrighty so sorry that I had so many pictures to put on here but there was too many that I felt I had to put on here. The shower was amazing!!! I can't thank Nina and our choir for putting such an amazing shower together:) I received tons and tons of wonderful gifts some of the gifts were my high chair, my comforter set, my travel stroller system, my bouncer, my monitor, my whale of a tub, my umbrella stroller and many many more wonderful things. There are some things still on my registry but Randy and I were definitely blessed!! We also had a diaper cake that a lady at my church made that was adorable as well as a lady at our church gave us a handmade Noah's ark. It is beautiful and will look perfect in little Jay's room. I have one more shower on August 8th which is my family shower and I can't wait for that one!!! Yay!! God is good and he has definitely blessed Randy and I:)















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh lots of nice stuff! :D Love the little suit! I'm looking for Colton one, but can't find one.

Amy said...

Randy's parents got that for him after Easter but had held on to it until then. I believe theres a website that sells infant suits. If you google it I believe you may find some there.

Melissa said...

Hey Amy! Love the shower pics! So cute!!! We get our first shower this Saturday with Brandon's family in Oklahoma.

Amy said...

Yay how exciting:) I hope you get tons and tons of stuff!!