CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 27- Hiccups galore!


This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. He's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes, and perhaps even sucking his fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While his lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning- with a lot of medical help- if he were born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother him, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.
Last night Jay Jay had major hiccups, he would have them for a few seconds and then a hour later he'd have them again. Poor guy:( He's doing great though, getting bigger and bigger. I honestly can't believe how big my baby bump is getting. It's no longer a bump its a mountain! I love being able to look in the mirror and see my little boy growing, its an incredible experience. He moves on a regular basis now. I've noticed he really likes Randy's voice. When I'm at home with Randy that's when Jay moves the most. This saturday is my very first baby shower and I absolutely cannot wait to attend. I actually went and bought a dress for it, because I wanted something special to wear. I bought a dress that actually wasn't maternity and will be able to wear when I'm not pregnant but it fits great now as well which is a good thing. It's one of those floor length maxi dresses that are in this year. I can't wait to wear it! Hopefully by next monday I will have some pictures of my shower.

2 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Jay has a new little cousin just waiting for him to come out and play. :)

Glad you're doing so well. Enjoy your shower this weekend!

Your "Auntie Karabeth"

Amy said...

Yay I saw the pictures. He is beautiful! I bet you all are so proud:)