CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

7 weeks picture

I know I promised a picture a few days ago, but unfortunately I haven't had time to take one until today. I'm starting to see some kind of change. Call it bloat or call it baby, it's something! What doesn't make sense is I've lost a pound, not intentionally, since finding out I'm pregnant must be all the fruit I'm eating!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah, sometimes it's not so much the weight gain - it's that everything sort of rearranges itself on your body.

Don't say I didn't warn you. :)

Kimberly Pitman said...

Or the pickles.

I'd blame the pickles. They're full of salt, which obviously causes bloat. Don't you think? :)

Amy said...

Lol! I'm okay if everything rearranges itself, I've been looking forward to this moment for years:) If it's pickles that's doing it I can deal with that lol! Or maybe I'm having twins?! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love how happy you are...even though nobody else can see any sort of an incling of change in your body!!! I love you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

At 7 weeks I started wearing some maternity clothes, because they are so much more comfortable! If can find a shirt that has elastic or drawstings around the waist, you can look pregnant! ;-) I see the change from 5 weeks!! You're looking great! BTW I voted Boy! ;-) I like little boys!! ;-D Take care! Love, Britt