CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My First Award!!



Thank you so much to Kym for nominating me for this award! I appreciate it and am excited to nominate some people I respect and believe have a great attitude and/or gratitude.

But first, the rules:
Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 who show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received this award.
In accordance with the rules I nominate the following people and for the following reasons:

1. Brittany- Thank you so much for coming over to my little blogging world and posting comments for me. They are greatly appreciated and definitely help since I have no pregnancy experience myself. You always have a great attitude it seems in your blog and I always enjoy reading your blog!

2. Shannon- I am nominating my Sister-in law because I appreciate all the time she has spent to update us all on how our little Sadie is doing! Also thank you for all the pictures you took of the pregnancy stuff and your support! Love ya!!

3. Karen- I just have to say I love reading this blog! There's always new things that I learn about you on your blog and I love it! Thanks soo much for being there when I needed you throughout my Dad's hospital visit. Love ya!

4. Lisa- I nominate you because you always make me laugh or smile! You always have something fun on your blog and I just love opening it up when you have placed a new post on it. Love ya!!

For now that's all I have to place for my award. I may come back later to add some more! Thanks again Kym for nominating me!

3 comments:

Karen said...

You deserve this one Amy - you have been a great encouragement to me personally the last few months. :)

Amy said...

Thank you so much:) I'm glad I've been able to be there for you and you have done the same for me with my dad and him being sick! It's great to have such a wonderful cousin!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! :) I just posted it on blog!