CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Baby's First Clothes


First off I want to start this post by saying thank you so much to my family members that bought the first baby clothes- You know who you are!- I love them!!!
The day that we told our family about the baby, that night Randy and I came home to a little present in our doorway. We anxiously opened it to find two little outfits, one for a boy and one for a girl, shoes, and some cute little socks. I had to post on here the cute outfits so everyone could see them. Thank you again!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the outfits. That little hat is especially cute.

Amy said...

Thank you! It's even cuter in person:) You'll have to see it!

Anonymous said...

How Adorable! I'm having LOTS of fun shopping (and so is my Mom!) now that we know he's a boy!! :D

In Christ, Brittany