CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Morning sickness, pickles, and more!

So I've officially hit my 7 week mark and the morning sickness is slowly getting better each day....please don't be jealous if you had morning sickness through your entire pregnancy, just know that I believe God knows I would not be able to handle that! I woke up this morning for the first time in a week and half and was okay. I ate my handful of crackers I always eat every morning and felt great. I went to work craving Cold Stone Creamery ice cream and ate some grapes instead, I would have much rather had the ice cream though. For the past two days I've noticed the nausea has waned slightly which I am so thankful for and I am hoping and praying this is permanent and not just some fluke! Another new craving is my constant craving of Dill pickles. I could eat pickles everyday and be content, not saying I do this but just saying I could. That's about all the updates for the day. I plan on adding a new belly picture later tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You're so funny! Pickles are something I never craved and believe it or not, sweets made me nausious for quite a while. Hope things are going well. I pray for you every day. Can't wait to see that pic!

Amy said...

Isn't it funny how everyone is different! Thank you so much for your prayers they are greatly appreciated:) I just can't believe how quick time flies!