CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Meat and Potatoes Baby



That's right this baby is going to be a meat and potatoes baby. Let me explain! So for those that don't know this about me I really don't like meat very much, in fact if I had to be I could be a vegetarian easily. Anyways, in the past week or so I've found that I hate pasta, gasp I know this can't be, and I crave any meat!!! Yesterday Randy and I went on a wild goose hunt to find tomatoes so we could make bacon and tomato sandwiches, my mouth is watering just thinking about it right now. So we went to our usual Walmart and lo and behold no tomatoes!!! What kind of walmart has no tomatoes!!! I mean not even the grape or cherry tomatoes. But they did have ham steaks so I picked up some of those and then decided let's go to Kroger's and see if they have some tomatoes. So off we go to Kroger's and thankfully they had tomatoes!!! Yay! So we went back to our house and made our bacon, made our toast, and finished cutting the tomatoes to realize we have no mayonnaise!!! We cannot, and I repeat, cannot eat blt's without mayonnaise!! So off Randy and I go to UDF to pick up mayo....All that for a stinkin' blt!! But let me tell you the BLT's were heavenly!! Looking forward to another night of BLT's!! Thank you Randy for your patience, I love you!

4 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Let the cravings begin! :)

Love,

Aunt K

Karen said...

I love BLTs and I don't have a good excuse. And, of course, they cannot be eaten without Mayo. That's just common sense. :)

I never had too many strange cravings. Except one time (I think with my oldest but I can't remember now - the memory is the first to go!) I craved potato salad. Weird, I know.

Amy said...

Potato salad? Lol! At least it's not something that's terribly bad for you!:)

Anonymous said...

Haha!! The meat thing is crazy isn't it?? I'm still eating lots of lunch meat at 20 weeks!! Arby's roast beef are the best eary on!!! :D Maybe your having a boy too!!! The potatos salad craving hit me at sometime too, though. :D I think I just like FOOD!!! LOL!! In Christ, Britt