CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

The day everything changed!


On December 30th, 2008 everything changed for Randy and I. I woke up my usual time went into the bathroom and took a pregnancy test and found out we are expecting our first child!!! I still am in so much shock and bliss that I don't know what to do! Since it's been a few days now that I've had my positive test I've had time to think about what maybe clued me in to the fact that I might be pregnant. It might have been the fact that Randy's father has been announcing from the pulpit every week since the end of november that I'm pregnant (even though Randy and I didn't even know we were or had told anyone we were trying), or maybe the fact that I have been more tired and way more thirsty than normal. Whatever the clue was I am just soo excited!!! Ever since Randy and I were married I have been dreaming of the day I could have my first baby. Now I am so thankful to say that the day is finally here!

In the weeks to come you will get to experience the exciting journey that Randy and I will be taking. We will be first time parents!!! Yay!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

So exciting! You and Randy will be terrific parents.

And welcome to blogging. I warn you: it's addictive. :)

Lisa said...

HOLY MOLY! I'm so happy for you both. Congrats!

Kimberly Pitman said...

Congratulations, Amy! We love you and look forward to bouncing your little poppyseed on our knees (if Poppyseed's grandma will let us). :)