CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Little Sweetpea


Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate. (www.thebump.com)
This week's major developments: The nose, mouth, and ears that you'll spend so much time kissing in eight months are beginning to take shape. If you could see into your uterus, you'd find an oversize head and dark spots where your baby's eyes and nostrils are starting to form. His emerging ears are marked by small depressions on the sides of the head, and his arms and legs by protruding buds. His heart is beating about 100 to 160 times a minute — almost twice as fast as yours — and blood is beginning to course through his body. His intestines are developing, and the bud of tissue that will give rise to his lungs has appeared. His pituitary gland is forming, as are the rest of his brain, muscles, and bones. Right now, your baby is a quarter of an inch long, about the size of a lentil bean.(www.babycenter.com)
So for me I'm still feeling pretty good! Yesterday I had my first bout of nausea, which I have to admit was not fun!! Everything I would try to eat was disgusting, everything smelled yucky and nothing looked good! Thankfully, today is a much better day for me, I didn't wake up with that yucky feeling in the pit of my stomach, so I'm counting my blessing each and everyday!

5 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Was ut really morning sickness nausea or was it just aversion to hospital cafeteria food? Ah! Until your dad gets home from the hospital we may not know. :)

Either way, I hope you are feeling better today.

Love ya!

Amy said...

I think it was probably both lol! I'm at work today and nothing sounds good except for fruit or pickles! Anything vegetable wise besides pickles or meat wise makes me what to throw up! Mom's bringing me some fruit thankfully since my car is still out of commission!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Just eat what sounds good...no matter what it is! It's better to keep anything down rather then trowup all your veggies and healthy stuff! :D That's why I'm still eating corn dogs for breakfast!! LOL!! Something I found that worked WONDERS was eating something right before bed...like peanutbutter and crackers (I bought the pre-packaged kind, so it'd be easy and quick) and water or juice (Juicy Juice is really good and all natuarl!). Or the pre-package pears, or tropical fruit cups. Pre-packaged is your BEST FRIEND early in pregnancy!!! :D Because if you feel like eating, you need to get it FAST! :D In 10-15 minutes, you may gag at the thought of it! Just my $0.02 worth of my expiriance! Every one is differant, though! Blessings!! Love, Britt

Amy said...

Thank you so much! I will have to try the prepackaged things that sounds like a great idea! Right now I'll eat whatever my stomach doesn't turn at lol!

Shannon said...

Amy - glad to hear that your dad is doing better. I forgot to add your blog to my list to get the updates, but that is what I'm going to do right now. I've heard that if you crave meat you will have a boy and if you crave fruit you will have a girl. I craved fruit. I'm not saying I know, just saying that I had a girl. :) hee hee Hope things are going well for you. Rub your belly for me and tell my little niece/nephew hello! Love ya!