CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our First Appointment

So really there's nothing too exciting to report except that the Dr confirmed I'm pregnant! My official due date will be September 8Th 2009, which is what I had figured by my calculations. The Dr gave me tons of information to read and now I can finally get some relief for my cold I have. I haven't wanted to take any medication for it until I got confirmation from the Dr on what I could take. My next appointment will be on February 24Th, I will be 12 weeks that day! The great news is I will get to do an ultrasound as well as hear the heartbeat on that day. I can't wait to see my little baby!!
Also update on Food cravings: Since I have been feeling nauseous I haven't wanted to eat much. The only thing I can stomach is fruit and pickles, not together though!! So guess I'm going to have to make a run and buy tons and tons of fruit for my dinner and lunches. Also found that hot dog buns with no hot dog help a lot with the nausea. If anyone knows of any other foods you can eat while feeling sick that would be greatly appreciated!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's what worked for me:
Applesauce
Yogurt
Tomato Jucie (I don't like it, but it does stop the nausea)

Hope it helps! ~Britt

Amy said...

Good to know I need to stock up on that! Thanks!

meagan shiflett said...

you know what i found that helped me is that everytime i felt that nauseated watery mouth feeling i put either a jolly rancher or the icebreakers sours in my mouth anything sour helps me even the smell of lemons i know it sounds weird but it has helped !!

Anonymous said...

Oh...stay away from breads (biscuts, pancakes, muffins, ect...)! Anything dry like that still causes me to have major gagging.

~Britt

Amy said...

Definitely good to know:) I've noticed pickles help a lot! I don't know if it's because they are so sour, I don't know!

Unknown said...

Found your blog thru Karen (we have been friends since childhood!) ...

I found that candied ginger really helped me get thru two pregnancies ... also look into an accupressure band like people wear for sea sickness -- those help too!

If you ever have questions about birth send me an email I love to talk about it -- I've had two great births!!! (In fact I delivered my last in the garage!! lol )

Take care of you and Baby,

Jodi

jodi at hilltop dot net