CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jayce Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jay Jay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Amy's Pregnant!


So I wanted to add this post since my sister-in-law took this picture for me. So the day we told Randy's parents we decided we were going to use this doodle board and just place it on the table and see how long it took for his parents to see. It took probably a good half an hour to an hour, and even then Sharon moved it without looking at it so we had to ask her what it said. Needless to say afterwards there was much shrieking and hollering and a few tears mixed with the excitement, it was an awesome moment! The artwork was done by Randy due to the fact that he's the doodle artist in the family.

2 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

What a cute idea! Now hopefully Randy's parents won't be as obsessed with having a "Moore grandson" as Papaw was about our surname. I think he would've disowned me if the Bear had been another girl, as if I had anything to do with it! :)

Hope you're feeling good.

Amy said...

Lol! I think that his parents are hoping we have a boy only because they already have a granddaughter from Randy's older brother. Honestly they would love it if we had a boy or a girl:)